Monday, August 23, 2010

GOD BLESS THE FREAKS


Hermie Island Style Report:

I'm pretty sure that I had a  God Bless the Freaks! bumper sticker on my bedroom door for most of high school. I was a shy boring kid, but I had some amazinnnng friends. Recently, an old friend of mine Alyssa posted a bunch of 13 year old photos from our middle school and early high school days. The photos made me so happy!  None of them are of me really... I never had the same flare and personal style that they did . I really hope they dont get mad at me for posting these but I just think these photos are so special. Pictured are Ottawa's finest Will, Alyssa, Minou and Emo. You are all perfect.






























I think this is grade 12. By then everyone started to tone it down a little. 


Kinda.



Just remember.... In all of us is a Punk, an Emo, a raver, a Hip Hopper and a Goth. 
To quote Andrew from The Breakfast Club

"We're all bizarre, some of us are just better at hiding it that's all."

ALL PHOTO CREDITS GO TO ALYSSA ISWOLSKY



2 comments:

  1. hahahahahha
    the picture of you and alyssa and minou that almost looks like a dream, i have to take credit for that one. it's the best picture i have ever taken you three look like a dream -em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish facebook had existed for every day that Minou went to high school. The nautical phase, the little old lady phase the weird ska chick phase.... all of those outfits will only exist in our memories!

    ReplyDelete